A hand mixer is a small kitchen tool used for mixing ingredients in the kitchen. The handheld device can be electric or battery driven. It is an essential kitchen tool for everyone who enjoys baking and cooking.
The commercial hand mixer is used for mixing, whipping, blending, and beating a variety of foods at home and at commercial settings. In most cases, the hand mixers are compact-sized and lightweight which allows for easy portability. Additionally, it is easy to store away in the cabinet when not in use.
There is a variety of food types you can use with the hand mixer and not just eggs. For instance, you can use it for whipping cream, mixing flour, making cake batter, preparing dough, whipping the icing, and making salad dressings.
Why You Should Buy a Commercial Hand Mixer
Like most kitchen tools, a hand mixer simplifies your work in the kitchen. A commercial hand mixer helps in automating the repetitive tasks in the kitchen such as beating, stirring and whisking.
In addition, you can replace the beater of the mixer with a dough hook and knead the flour. The hand mixer saves you a lot of time in the kitchen, makes things easier, and you will achieve perfect results when it comes to mixing cake batter, mashing potatoes, beating eggs, kneading dough, whisking or stirring the ingredients. A commercial hand mixer is suitable for both home and commercial use. A hand mixer saves you time in the kitchen and helps you to achieve better results in your food preparation.
Tips for Choosing the Best Commercial Hand Mixer
The following are things you must consider when buying a commercial hand mixer.
1. The Speed Settings- Most hand mixers come with a wide range of speed settings ranging from 3 to 9. You can use the lowest settings to mix ingredients, especially when mixing the wet and dry ingredients. The highest speed is best for beating egg whites, whipping frostings, and whipped cream. The more the speed controls the mixer, the better control you have with the machine.
2. Power- the wattage of hand mixers can range from 60 watts to more than 400 watts. When buying a commercial hand mixer, check the type of motor as well as wattage. Also, most hand mixers have motors with alternating current (AC) while others have direct current (DC) motors with lower wattage.
3. The Attachments- Consider buying a hand mixer that comes with different types of attachments and accessories. Most hand mixers come with two or more beaters. The more the number of attachments, the more the versatile the mixer. More number of attachments allows you to use it on different types of food.
4. The Noise Level- All hand mixers make some noise while in use. However, the level of noise differs depending with the brand or the model. Also, some mixers make a rattling noise, while others shriek or make whining sounds. Check the reviews of the previous buyers to help you determine the level of the mixer. Additionally, if you want to reduce the noise level of the mixer, consider using a silicon-coated beater.
5. The Weight and Design- the weight and the design of the hand mixer must be lightweight and easy to store away. Additionally, the user should be able to carry it around. A heavy mixer might be a bit difficult to use, especially if you will need to use it for a few minutes. Also, when checking the design of the hand mixer, consider its stability.
The VEVOR 750 W Commercial Immersion Mixer or Blender is suitable for both home and commercial use. It is equipped with a powerful motor and a stainless steel blade which makes mixing the ingredients fast and thorough. It has three speed settings and you can adjust the speed depending with your needs. The mixer has an ergonomic handle and it is easy to grasp, firm and it is more labor saving.
- Power:750 W
- Voltage:100 to 120 V
- Blade material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Handle Size: 15.6 in x 7.1 inches / 396 mm x 180 mm (L x W X H)
- The Mixing Rod Length: 15.7 inches / 400 mm
- Diameter of Mixing Rod Head: 3.3 inches / 85 mm
- Weight: 9.0 lbs / 4.1 kg
- High Power and Copper Motor- The VEVOR 750 W Commercial Immersion Blender/ mixer is equipped with a powerful 750 W pure copper motor which is capable of providing high power when mixing or whisking the ingredients for smooth results.
- A Good Design- the mixer has an impressive and easy to use design. It has a stainless steel blade which stirs food faster and prevents the ingredients from splashing. In addition, the device comes with a wall mounting bracket for easy storage without taking too much space.
- Easy to Use- To start the mixer, press the three buttons simultaneously. If you want to increase the speed of the device, press the button on the side.
- An Ergonomic and Comfortable Handle- the handle of the VEVOR 750 W Commercial Immersion Mixer is comfortable, lightweight and has a good grip. The handle is comfortable to hold until you are done whisking or mixing.
- Smooth and Perfect Mixing- the VEVOR 750 W Commercial Immersion Blender does a great job at mixing the ingredients. In addition, you can use the device to prepare different types of foods such as smoothies, juices, cake batter, creamy products, and sauces.
1.A high performance and 750 W High-Speed Motor which is fast and produces low noise levels.
2.It comes with a detachable SUS blade for easy cleaning or for replacement. It is easy to use.
3.Easy to clean and store away. It has a wall mountain bracket to hang on the wall so it does not take much of your space.
4.It has a wide range of applications. You can use the blender to blend, whisk or stir different types of food such as stews, sauces, juices, creams and much more.
Reasons to Buy
The VEVOR 750 W Commercial Immersion Blender is a high performance and easy to use. It comes with a strong stainless steel blades with a removable shaft. It has a variable speed of 4000 -16000 Rpm which enables the user to complete the mixing or whisking faster compared to other types of commercial hand mixers in the market.
The detachable parts make it easy and convenient to clean. The wall mounting bracket makes it easy to store away the mixer. It is suitable for both home and commercial use.
Different Types of Hand Mixers
There are three types of mixers. They are:
1. The Horizontal Mixer – it is the mixer with the largest capacity. It has the ability to knead a large sized dough within a short time. The horizontal mixers are suitable for massive production in the commercial settings.
2. The Spiral Mixers- it is the most common type of mixer and can be used in both and commercial settings due to their flexibility. The spiral mixers come in different sizes depending with the size of dough you are kneading. Additionally, the spiral mixers are energy efficient.
3. Planetary Mixer- It is the most common mixer used in the most home kitchens. The mixer has a central wand which rotates at a high speed on a bowl. Depending with the task you have, you can change the wand and the attachments to meet your goal. The planetary mixers are easy to use and convenient to store away especially if you have limited space.
FAQ: Commercial Hand Mixers
1. Is it worth buying a VEVOR 750 W Commercial Immersion Blender?
The VEVOR 750 W Commercial Immersion Blender is one of the best and top performance commercial hand mixers. The mixer is powered by a 750 W heavy duty motor to ensure optimum performance when using it. In addition, the fairly priced mixer has 304 Stainless Steel Removable Shaft and rotates at a speed of up to 4000 – 16000 Rpm. The mixer can handle both the small quantities and large quantities of ingredients including doughs. Suitable for both commercial and home use.
2. What are the features of a commercial hand mixer?
A hand mixer is an electric hand held mixer which is convenient for handling quick tasks. However, depending with the capacity, you can use the hand held mixer to mix from smaller quantity ingredients to large quantity ingredients. In most cases, most hand held mixers come with different types of attachments which are easy to assemble and disassemble as well as easy to clean. The hand mixers are compact sized for easy portability and storage.
3.What is the use of a commercial hand mixer?
The hand mixers are kitchen tools used for whipping creams, kneading doughs, mixing, or beating your cooking ingredients. The tool helps you to achieve consistency in when mixing your ingredients such as preparing a cake batter for cake baking, kneading dough, whipping creams and so on.